A hasty post before I head off to Italy for a skiing break.
I wasn’t expecting to be able to do any more felting before I went away, but someone who’d booked a felting session at the weekend cancelled, so as I’d set everything out anyway I thought I might as well take advantage!
I managed to create a vessel using a different methodology from the previous structure, involving less bulk and better felting. The outside is Norwegian wool, the rest is merino.
After felting I thought at first I should have included more ribs to add more texture, as the gaps between them seem quite large. But I like the pentagonal shape that you see when looking down on it from above, so maybe it’s OK.
Back in a couple of weeks, hopefully all limbs intact! 🙂